"It is at the heart of the Rhone region that we have established special trust-based relationships with passionate wine growers. In exchange for our expertise and optimisation of the grape juices we gain access to their very best plots which we manage together according to strict methods (tending the vine, grape-picking…).
Vinification and maturing are carried out at the estate under rigorous supervision by our team, taking into consideration the specific requirements of each vintage and endeavouring to optimise the potential of each estate. Combining the wines thus obtained with our exclusive approach we select and purchase each year the best vats. Maturing is refined each month up until the bottling which is performed using our own mobiles units.
These wines aim to accompany you in your gourmet experiences, for mature tasting, rich authentic conviviality and instant enjoyment."
- Varietals: 70% Grenache Blanc, 15% Roussanne, 10% Clairette, 5% Bourboulenc.
- Nature of the soils: sandy alluvium hills formed during the withdrawal of the rive Rhône.
- Average age of the vines: 60 years.
- Winemaking: the grapes are hand-picked, sorted and stemmed. This is followed by a short maceration in contact with the skins, then direct pressing. Fermentation is carried out directly in barrels.
- Maturing: The juices are vinified and aged in barrels (50% new oak, 50% one wine oak) during 10 months. Few bâtonnages (stirrings) in the first weeks.
- Residual sugar per litre: < 3 grams / liter.
- Ideal serving temperature: from 10°C to 12°C.